Almaty Logistics terminal of Atasu Group
Almaty terminal of Atasu Group is located 7 kilometers from the city limits of Almaty.
- The total area of the terminal is 180,000 m2;
- 8 railway lines with a length of 4,200 m.;
- capacity of up to 200 wagons and with the ability to handle 5,000 wagons per month;
We provide a full range of terminal services, which include:
- Manual and mechanized loading of goods by wagon and container shipment;
- Receiving, loading, and dispatching oversized and extra-oversized cargo,
- machinery, lumber, tar-piece and wine-vodka cargoes under the supervision of qualified specialists;
- Receiving and storing containers of all types;
- Receiving and sending container trains and wagons in all directions;
- Specialized round-the-clock security.
On the territory of the terminal is located:
WTS (warehouse for temporary storage of class A, B) and customs warehouse; Access railway tracks; Container platforms; Platforms with ramps for loading and unloading operations; Customs control zone; 2 office premises with an area of 700 m2, 250 m2 with full communication.
The terminal is equipped with the necessary special equipment and equipment: 2 own shunting locomotives; 2 tower cranes and 2 gantry cranes (with lifting capacity of 12 and 50 tons); Forklift trucks (with a load capacity of up to 10 tons); Jacks (lifting capacity up to 400 tons); Fleet of truck cranes (with various load capacities).
Atasu Group provides its own resources and assets to the company to solve the problems of urgent delivery of goods over any distance.
More than 150 projects on oversized and super-heavy cargo transportation have been implemented. Experienced specialists develop schemes for loading and securing oversized cargo, are present at the loading and control the execution of work. Atasu Group has been an associate member of ANFK since 2005 and is actively involved in the development of the country's transport potential.
- Comprehensive services tailored to the specific values of the client
- Personal and individual customer service
- Own specialized fleet of road trains
- Management of short-term and long-term projects of varying degrees of complexity
- Alternative solutions depending on the priority of the client: price-safety-quality-time.