Atasu Group performs its own rail freight cars with a full range of services of any complexity and in optimal time:project cargo, heavy loads and machinery with the development of schemes of loading and fastening, packaged product, goods consumer, food goods.
- Own fleet of rail cars:
- Covered trucks;
- Open cars;
- Insulated rail cars;
- Universal flat rail cars;
- Container flatcars.
- Geography of transportation: China, Kazakhstan,
- CIS, Europe, Asia.
- Our services include:
- Payment of railway charges in all territories;
- All the way entire control over the cargo movement;
- Door-to-door cargo delivery (railway, truck, container transportation);
- Manual and mechanical loading of carload and container shipment;
- Reception, loading, departure of oversized and
- heavy cargo, machinery, lumber and other cargo under the supervision of qualified professionals;
- Control by our representatives of unloading/loading at railway stations;
- Drafting the schemes of cargo loading and fastening on railway rolling stock;
- Customs agent services;
- Transshipment and fastening at Dostyk and Altynkol stations;
- Own Dostyk and Zhetysu terminal;
- Provision of railcars.
Atasu Group has own resourses:
-Own rolling stock, -the fleet of vehicles and special equipment, -services of 2 logistic terminals in Almaty region, -the temporal warehousing import 70, -courier or express service, -services of the customs representative.
We offer our clients:
Atasu group provides own resources and company assets to meet the challenges of the urgent delivery of goods at any distance.
Atasu Group implemented over 150 projects for oversized and heavy cargo Experienced specialists develop schemes of loading and securing of bulky goods, are present at loading and control performance of works Atasu Group is an associate member of ANEK since 2005 and is actively involved in the development of transport potential of the country.
- they have a low cost and allow reducing transportation costs
- they provide high capacity for the movement of goods
- they are effective for transporting goods over long distances
- they are optimal for transporting certain goods (such as special machines transportation)