Logistics terminals Atasu group located in Almaty area combines in a single whole services associated with the delivery of cargoes, storage and warehousing, transshipment, customs processing of goods and vehicles.
“Atasu Group's” own international logistics terminal is organized at the Dostyk station (Almaty Region) at a distance of 8 km from Alashankou station (on the Kazakhstan-China border).
Geography of transportation: Kazakhstan, CIS, Asia, Iran, Afghanistan, Turkey and Europe.
Provide the entire complex of terminal services, including:
- Reception, transshipment and departure of container trains;
- Track miles: broad gauge line – 3,399 m narrow gauge line – 3,932 m;
- Simultaneous transshipment from 85 narrow gauge rail cars on broad gauge rail cars;
- Transportation of oversized and extra oversized cargo;
- Reception and transshipment of all types of in-gauge and oversized in open rolling stock (except for hazardous), large-capacity containers to its own universal flat rail cars and container flatcars, packaged cargo into covered trucks;
- Cargo customs clearance;
- Storage and processing of different cargo;
- Transshipment of cargo from railway containers to automobile transport with its subsequent delivery to cargo recipient;
- Completion of shipping documents;
- Auto-transfer (shipment from vehicles to railcars on broad gauge line).
Atasu group provides its own resources and assets of the Company:
Production power of terminals Atasu group can be used for the consolidation of small shipments, storage, packaging and repackaging of cargoes, for transshipment of complete cargoes. The range of services includes the delivery, processing, storage and customs clearance of the goods. Equipped with all the necessary equipments one terminal can simultaneously receive and process 60-100containers and wagons per day.
Atasu group provides its own resources and assets of the company to meet the challenges of the urgent delivery of goods to any distance.
Atasu group has implemented over 150 projects on project oversize cargoes and over-tonnaged transportations Experienced specialists are developing the scheme of loading and the mounting of oversized cargo, present on the loading and monitor the implementation of the operation Atasu group has been an associate member of the Association of Freight forwardings of Kazakhstan since 2005, and hab been actively participated in the development of the transport potentials of the country.
- Services of logistics terminals Atasu Group is part of a complex transport solutions and are of interest to companies choosing to procure the supply chain.
- Our terminals are comfortable for companies which import and export their goods in CIS countries and China.
- Warehouses in the Almaty region is used for consolidation of small consignments and for the handling of packaged goods.